You may find it convenient to forward emails from your Pearson College Gmail account to another email address. This can be done very easily,
- Click the gear icon in the upper right, then select 'Settings'.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- From the first drop-down menu in the 'Forwarding' section, select 'Add a Forwarding Address.'
- Enter the email address to which you'd like your messages forwarded. For your security, we'll send a verification to that email address.
- Open your forwarding email account, and find the confirmation message from the Gmail team.
- Click the verification link in that email.
- Back in your Pearson College Gmail account, select the 'Forward a copy of incoming mail to...' option and select your forwarding address from the drop-down menu.
- Select the action you'd like your messages to take from the drop-down menu. You can choose to keep a copy of the message in your Pearson College Gmail Inbox, or you can send it automatically to All Mail or Trash.
- Click 'Save Changes'