In order to download and run the VitalSource Bookshelf, follow the instructions below:
- Visit https://support.vitalsource.com/hc/en-us/articles/201344733 and download the file that matches your Windows Operating System
- Open the downloaded file and click 'Run'
- Select 'English' for the language input
- Click 'Next' on t Welcome screen
- Read the Terms of Agreement, if you are happy, select 'I Accept the terms in the license agereement'
- Click 'Next' for the destination of the installation (unless you would like the program to be located elsewhere)
- Click 'Install'
- Click 'Finish'
- Open 'VitalSource Bookshelf'
- Enter the credentials you created when setting up your VitalSource account (follow the instructions here to create a new account if you haven't done so already)
- After you have logged in, you can choose to 'Enable Syncing' (this means that if you are reading a book on your mobile, it will remember what page you have stopped reading and carry on from there)
- All the books you have accessed already will be readily available under 'All Titles' on the left side menu