Q: I can't log onto the Student Portal, what should I do?
A: If you are unable to access the Student Portal this may be because you are using the wrong URL.
Please try logging on again using the following link: https://escapestudios.ac.uk/portal
Q: I have forgotten my password, what should I do?
A: If you have forgotten your password please do the following:
- Go to https://escapestudios.ac.uk/portal then click 'Forgot password'
- Enter your Username
- Check personal email address and open the email 'Reset your password' then click on the link provided
- Enter your new password then click 'Submit'
- Your password has now been changed
Q: How do I change my password?
A: To change your password please do the following:
- Log onto your Student Portal account at https://escapestudios.ac.uk/portal
- On the top right corner click 'Change Password'
- Enter your current password and the new password you wish to use
- Once you have completed this, click 'Update'
- Your password has now been updated
Q: Why am I getting a 'Bad Request' message when signing onto the OLE?
A: You will encounter this error message if you are trying to log onto the OLE directly instead of using the Student Portal. To resolve this issue, please log onto the Student Portal first before accessing the OLE (https://escapestudios.ac.uk/portal)